Jewelry Care Instructions
• While we manufacture and hold our jewelry to the highest standards, it may still be damaged through heavy use and therefore should be treated with real care.
• As a general rule, your jewelry should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off when you get home. Make it a ritual.
• We recommend taking your jewelry off before activities that could cause severe impact, friction or exposure to harmful chemicals. I.e. working out, cleaning, gardening, base jumping...
• Avoid any contact with household chemicals or cosmetics as they often contain substances that cause discoloration of the jewelry.
• Diamonds, while known for their superpower strength, are not indestructible and can still be chipped or cracked when they come into contact with other hard surfaces. Take care to avoid any severe impacts by storing your items individually in the box or pouch that it came in. When stored together, pieces can bump into one another and cause scratches that are not easily removed.
• Our 18K white gold is plated with white rhodium: a precious metal of high luster that emphasizes the bright white finish of the metal. Over time, this plating will wear off to expose the yellow-white finish of the 18K white gold. Many people choose to continue wearing their jewelry in its evolved state. Alternatively, you may choose to have a fresh coat of white rhodium applied to the piece by a professional jeweler.
• A professional cleaning is recommended once per year. In between cleanings, we encourage you to soak your jewelry in a gold-specific cleaning solution. After soaking, be sure to thoroughly dry the piece to prevent tarnish. We do not recommend the use of an at-home ultrasonic type machine as they can cause damage to the piece. If you do decide to use this type of thing, please limit the time to 1-2 minutes.
Warranty and Returns
All Aether pieces come with a 12-month warranty for manufacturing defects. A receipt and inspection by our professional jewelers are required, and if it’s deemed a manufacturing defect, we’ll repair or replace it free of charge. If the issue is not a manufacturing defect, we will provide a quote for the necessary repair to get your piece back to its best self.
Some examples of issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects (list is not exhaustive):
• Loss of whole or part of the piece due to normal or extreme wear and tear
• Setting prongs that are worn down, bent, or catching due to normal or extreme wear and tear
• Gold that has become worn down over time, especially on the bottom of a ring
• Scratches, chips, deformity, etc. of precious stones or metals due to normal or extreme wear and tear
• Discoloration or tarnishing due to exposure to dirt or chemicals like chlorine, make-up, perfumes, and cleaning supplies that may contain chemicals that are detrimental to your jewelry
We want you to be completely happy with the items you order from us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item you purchase through this site, you may return it (accompanied by your sales receipt) within 14 days of the date on which the item was delivered to you and elect to: (i) exchange the item for another item available for purchase through the Site, (ii) receive a refund in the amount you paid for the item, or (iii) receive a merchandise credit in the amount you paid for the item that may be applied to your purchase of another item through the Site. Please notify our Customer Care team via email of your intent to return the item(s). The date on which the item(s) are mailed back to us will be considered the date of return for purposes of refund, exchange, or credit. If you return an item to us after such 14-day return period, but between 15 and 30 days of the date on which the item was delivered to you, you may still return the item and elect either to exchange the item for another item available for purchase through the Site or to receive a merchandise credit in the amount you paid for the item that may be applied to your purchase of another item through the Site. If items are not sent back within 30 days of original delivery to the customer, they are not eligible for return.
Please note that custom and engraved pieces are not eligible for return.
All items returned to us must be unaltered, unworn, and in saleable condition. Please note that used items are not eligible for return unless such items are deemed defective. You must enclose the returned jewelry in all of the original packaging in new condition, otherwise an additional packaging fee may apply. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the processing of your return.
Please note that all refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
Some exclusions may apply.
Please note: We create your diamonds from air just for you, and so our process takes a bit of time. Please expect approximately 8 weeks from when you place your order to when it will ship. We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the United States. Some orders may experience delivery delays due to ongoing global events and carrier operations. Personalized items, including all custom-engravable designs, are excluded from two-day and overnight shipping. At this time, these orders may require up to 30 business days to ship.
Standard Shipping Information:
We currently offer complimentary 2-day shipping on all orders. Order and shipping confirmation emails will note that a signature is required at the time of delivery. If you need to make changes to your shipping information, please contact us immediately. We cannot make changes to the shipping destination once an order has been mailed out, and you must make those changes directly with the carrier. Currently, we do not allow shipments to P.O. Boxes. Billing addresses may contain P.O. Boxes. We also do not allow shipments to APO/FPO/DPO or freight-forwarding address locations. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send updates regarding the status of your order, including when your item(s) ship*, to the email address you provide when ordering.
* This excludes items shipped from 3rd party vendors.
We've arranged for Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group to offer our customers valuable coverage to help protect your Aether Diamonds purchase. Since 1913, Jewelers Mutual has been the only insurer dedicated exclusively to jewelry, providing comprehensive repair or replacement coverage with worldwide protection against loss, theft, damage and mysterious disappearance.
Insuring your new purchase can be quick and easy and gives you the freedom to wear your jewelry without a worry in the world, knowing it’s protected.
We chose Jewelers Mutual because they offer a number of benefits like:
• Comprehensive worldwide protection
• Repair or replacement coverage
• Customizable policies
• 12-month renewable policy
Get your free quote and if you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (888) 884-2424
For additional support, speak with a human.